Melrose Rocks

You may be aware of a new thing that seems to be sweeping the area (perhaps the world) decorated rocks. People are hiding decorated rocks for others to find and spread a little joy.  So some of my students have joined in.  Their task was to create a a rock that represents something they learned in science this year.  You can see the first of their creations in the photo below.


And because I can't just leave it at that they have also included why they created the rock that they did, with a bit of an explanation. You can find those on my class blog here.  I've hidden these rocks around my campus, hoping other students will find these treasures.  Hoping that if others find them they'll either keep them or hide them for others to find.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Try-a-box Strictly Briks

Orb Slime Time thanks to Tryazon

Melrose Rocks Continued