Smart Games Tryazon Party

I was fortunate to be selected as a party host for a SmartGames Tryazon Party.  This has to have been one of my favorite Tryazon parties to have hosted.  These games are AWESOME!  After I opened the package my children swarmed.  They were dying to try them out.


My youngest was obsessed (and still is obsessed) with Trucky 3.  Filling the back of dump t rucks with different combinations of blocks.  It is colorful and inviting and great for my four year old.

Penguins on Ice was what my 7 year old tried first.  He gave it a good shot, and enjoyed trying it, but I'm fairly certain he was unable to complete the challenge.


Quadrillion was probably my favorite.  At first it seemed a bit daunting, trying to figure out how to do the initial set up.  But once I figured it out (I admit, I didn't read the directions on this one) I couldn't get enough.  I love how the game board itself is so versatile that it leads to many different combinations of puzzles to solve.

I have been toting these games back and forth between home and school.  My four year old loves to play them in my classroom before and after school.  He especially loves it when the older kids help him (not that he needs it).  The interaction between my son and my students is precious.  I love how they are working through solving the puzzles in effort to help my son.  I know they are enjoying the challenge.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Try-a-box Strictly Briks

Orb Slime Time thanks to Tryazon

Melrose Rocks Continued