Learning with Lauri

I was fortunate to be selected as a host for a Learning with Lauri Tryazon party and it was by far one of the best received Tryazon parties I have had the pleasure of hosting.

When I received the box I did a Instagram live unwrapping and was so excited to have these products in my possession.  My children were also so excited about these products.  They couldn't wait for the party and had to try them out.
They absolutely LOVED the Action Stackers Building Set.  They totally dug right in and started to create.


 They came up with some very cool creations.

The day of our actual Tryazon party we doubled dipped on my sister's birthday, I mean there were kids and grown ups there.  Also what a great way to occupy the kids with cool new toys to try.



 So my take away  Lauri toys are AWESOME!  I loved the stackers and that the stacker sets can work with each other.  The toys are inviting to the children, they want to play with them.  There are lots of possibilities and they did not get bored.

Thank you Tryazon and PlayMonster for allowing me this great opportunity :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Try-a-box Strictly Briks

Orb Slime Time thanks to Tryazon

Melrose Rocks Continued