Pai at School thanks to Tryazon

I was fortunate to have the opportunity to host a fantastic Tryazon party featuring products from Pai Technology.

Many of my wonderful colleagues stopped by the check out the products.

Cubetastic

 The Cubetastic was by far the biggest hit.   The product itself is colorful and inviting.  I mean who doesn't love to play with a puzzle cube?  The Cubetastic App was also easy to navigate.  Using the camera feature to scan the cube and then get a step by step play through of how to solve it is pretty awesome.

TJ and the Bean Stalk AR Book
This product was okay.  The augmented reality was pretty cool.  This wasn't as captivating, perhaps because it was a book and not a cool nifty gadget.

Augie Robot
Augie was FRUSTRATING. Connecting him to WiFi in order for it to work made me want to pull my hair out.  After several attempts and much wasted time at school I brought him home and was able to connect it to my internet here.  I am thinking that the security barriers set up on the school's network added a layer frustration which was only compounded by the need of an update.

Once I got him to work, my kids loved playing with him.  The app was easy to use.  They loved the sounds and animations that Augie had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Try-a-box Strictly Briks

Orb Slime Time thanks to Tryazon

Melrose Rocks Continued